At Harrison Strength & Fitness, we mix elements of strength training, cardiovascular conditioning, Kettlebell sport, Olympic weightlifting, Strongman, and more. Our doors are open to those looking for structured training as well as those just looking for a motivating atmosphere to train on their own.
- Free Weights - Dumbbells and Kettlebells up to 106lbs, Again Faster 20kg barbells, and 9,000+lbs of plates
- Conditioning - Concept 2 Rowers, Airdyne Bikes jump ropes, battle ropes, climbing ropes. plyo boxes, medicine balls, slam balls, and more
- Olympic Lifting - Bumper plates, and specialized barbells
- Indoor Turf - Use our padded indoor turf to safely work on plyometrics, do speed/agility drills, or play with our Strongman gear
- 24' Infinity Rig - Pull-up bars, dip stations, gymnastics rings, and built-in squat racks
- Strongman - Atlas Stones (up to 330lbs), Viking press, logs (10", 12", & 13"), axles, sandbags (up to 250lbs), push/pull sleds, Circus dumbbells (loadable to over 200lbs), farmers bars, kegs (up to 310lbs), yoke, Husafell Stones (loadable up to 300lbs), frame carry, tires (up to 750), car deadlift, grip toys, and more
- Recovery - Mobility tools, foam rollers, and mats to loosen up before and after your workouts